MX1 aggregates, manages & delivers premium HD video content worldwide for Thomson Reuters
Managed media services
CompanyThomson Reuters is an international mass media organization with divisions that include the distribution of premium video content worldwide. This includes the Reuters World News Service, Thomson Reuters’ core video product, the premier global video service seen by hundreds of millions of viewers daily.
Business needThomson Reuters sought an international service provider who had the necessary bandwidth to handle the scale of their video requirements in the highest definition and who could fully manage their media delivery and service from beginning to end. This in turn would increase the quality of Thomson Reuters’ video clients experience worldwide.
SolutionMX1 fully manages Thomson Reuters services to distribute its premium video content in high definition worldwide
- MX1 aggregates content from Thomson Reuters facilities in the UK & US by fibre
- MX1 designed for Thomson Reuters a robust and redundant network that includes disaster recovery planning through geographically diverse hubs accessed by MX1’s Global Network.
- MX1 offers optimized content delivery over satellite & fibre
- Content is delivered to Asia and the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and the Middle East, Africa, and North, Central and South America
- Additional delivery requirements are tailored to suit specific needs of Thomson Reuters worldwide clients on a case by case basis.
- On call, around-the-clock is MX1’s technical and professional experts to provide the services and solutions needed to fulfill Thomson Reuters’ high-end requirements.
ResultsBy engaging the managed media services of MX1, Thomson Reuters has increase the quality, experience and reach of their premium video services to their global customers and hundreds of millions of viewers on a daily basis.
Looking for more Information?
Please fill in your details and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly